The Nuances Between Being Nice And Being Kind…October 28, 2020
Have You Made The Choice To Own Integrity?November 3, 2020
Developing an attitude of gratitude is one of the easiest ways to improve satisfaction in your life. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have or what you think you deserve, try focusing on what you do have in your life – and that doesn’t just mean things. You can easily do this each day with a moment or two of quiet reflection or writing in a gratitude journal.
– Gratitude opens the door to more relationships;
– Gratitude improves physical health;
– Gratitude improves psychological health;
– Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression;
– Grateful people sleep better;
– Gratitude improves self-esteem;
– Gratitude increases mental strength.
What are you grateful for?!