Founded in 2010 by Angie Allison, Daily Protocol® is based in Sacramento, CA.
Daily Protocol delivers tailored professional development, etiquette and personal enhancement programs for companies and professionals (experienced and new), college students and youth. We’re all about melding old world decencies with today's fast-paced, technology-focused world.
Clients and students are taught how to astutely recognize specific social situations and cues, and respond with thoughtful decisions and actions in their everyday business and personal lives.
Our approach is consultative and personalized; we’ll custom build a series program or single session that meets your goals in soft skills, interpersonal communication, networking, meeting best practices (onsite, hybrid or work from home), image, general etiquette, career entry, career transition, digital communication and business dining etiquette. For youth, we offer group workshops in diplomacy and poise, interpersonal communication, and three-course dining etiquette.
Here's how we'll design your onsite or online session(s):
- Initial consult: we’ll discuss your specific goals, needs, timeline, and audience.
- Development phase: we’ll design a custom, focused, rich, relevant, contemporary and specific curriculum.
- Custom proposal: we’ll present and detail each segment along with pricing.
- Client sign-off: upon final client program approval, all pertinent forms, administration, payment, and location settings or online presentation parameters will be finalized.
- Fine-tune stage: for onsite programs we’ll work with your team and all internal/external partners to finesse the finishing details and workshop(s) timing. For our online course offerings, session reminders and links will be sent to clients at a mutually agreed upon timeframe.
Insight into a day with Daily Protocol:
Our low stress and inclusive sessions encourage a high level of involvement through engaging role play; hands-on participation; solo and group activities and observation; team building; and lively discussions. Clients and students are taught how to astutely recognize specific social situations and cues, and respond with thoughtful decisions and actions throughout their everyday business and personal lives. All participants receive a certificate of accomplishment for their business or personal portfolio.
Our clients include:
Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area, CA clients (note: some private corporate clients in the fields of franchisees, medical, engineering, military, dentistry not specifically listed): Enterprise Rancheria Tribal Development Program at Hard Rock Cafe Sacramento; Sacramento State Beta Alpha Psi Business Fraternity; Woodland Community College TRIO Program; UC Davis Internship & Career Center; Cosumnes River College Puente Program; AVL Image Academy; NDS Print & Promotions; NAREM; Stay Out Solutions; A Dash of Panache; Arden Park Recreation; Sutter Lawn Tennis Club; Del Paso Country Club; Serrano Country Club; Napa Valley Country Club; Claremont Country Club; Novato Family Dental Care; Marin Chapter of National Charity League; The Ranch for Reed School District; Mill Valley Community Center; Corte Madera Recreation Center; Terra Linda Community Center; Novato Recreation; Mark Day School; St. Hilary School; St. Patrick’s School; Marin Horizons; Marin Primary & Elementary; Sinaloa Middle School; Adele Harrison Middle School; Marin Girl Scout Clubs.
Connect today: email@example.com